This year's Congress will take place October 6-8 at the Renaissance Boston Waterfront in Boston, Massachusetts.
Renaissance Boston Waterfront
606 Congress Street
Boston, MA 02210
Please call the hotel directly to book your room. Please be advised, rooms are sold on a first-come, first-served basis. At this time the discounted group block is sold out.
450 Summer Street, Boston, MA, 02210
1 Seaport Ln, Boston, MA 02210
295 Northern Ave, Boston, MA 02210
$309.00 single/double per night, plus taxes
Checkin: 4:00 PM ET
Checkout: 12:00 PM ET
Explore Boston's Seaport district from our Waterfront hotel. Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel invites you to enjoy well-appointed accommodations, modern amenities, and a scenic waterfront location in the Seaport District. When hunger strikes, visit Capiz Lounge, a bar and lounge serving craft cocktails and light bites. Recharge with a swim in our indoor pool or maintain your workout in our 24-hour fitness center.
After an eventful day exploring the Seaport District, relax in hotel rooms and suites that feature marble bathrooms, plush pillowtop mattresses, and sweeping views of the harbor. Our hotel on Boston Harbor provides easy access to Logan Airport and the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, and we're close to other attractions along Boston's historic harbor via water taxi transport. With more than 20,000 square feet of event space, our hotel is an inspired destination for conferences, galas, and social events. Come chart your own course at Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel.
To change your reservation, please contact the hotel directly.
Hassle-Free Booking Experience
We want to ensure that your visit to Boston is a safe, convenient, and memorable one. Staying at our host hotel provides a hassle-free booking experience and puts you at the heart of the activity surrounding the conference. CPC+CBEx encourages attendees to reserve a room within our room block to:
- Save Money: To make the best of your registration dollars, we have negotiated a special, reduced rate when you reserve room before the cutoff date of Friday, September 15, 2023.
- Gain Additional Networking Opportunities: By staying at the conference hotel, you enhance your opportunities to meet with colleagues and share experiences and ideas. Plus, when you reserve within the block, you gain access to important announcements at checkin and any information or promotions delivered by exhibitors.
- Support Future Meetings: When you book within the block, you help keep meeting costs as low as possible and enable us to provide some of the important features attendees have come to enjoy. You are not only supporting CPC+CBEx but also reinforcing our reputation and locking in special rates for future meetings, enhancing overall attendee experience.
Taxi and Shuttle Services
- Taxi fare from Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) to downtown Boston is approximately $15-$20. It takes approximately 10 minutes to reach the host hotel.
- Uber/Lyft is approximately $28-$35.
Click here to review additional options available.
- Valet Parking Fee: $50 Per Day
Airfare discounts from 2-10% for CPC+CBEx attendees are available through various airlines. Discounts are valid for travel from October 3-11, 2023. Book your flight by contacting:
Discount Code: ZM7X178814
Discount Code: NM247
Important Note About Scammers
Scammers may call or email CPC+CBEx attendees, faculty, and exhibitors, claiming to represent CPC+CBEx or CPC+CBEx vendors, and encourage participants to book rooms using fake promotion companies like “Exhibitors Housing Services” or “Convention Hotel Services.” They may know a lot about the meeting and may even alter the caller ID to make it look like CPC+CBEx or HMP is calling. Those targeted by these scammers are told housing is filling up or almost sold out and rooms should be booked with them immediately. Neither CPC+CBEx, HMP, or our host hotels will ever call you to solicit hotel reservations. Any legitimate message to attendees will direct you to the conference’s Travel & Hotel Information page, where participants will use secure links to our approved hotel blocks. HMP respects your privacy and will never post conference attendees' or exhibitors’ personal information online. Please note that rooms booked through any other source are at your own risk.
If you receive emails or calls regarding discounted hotel accommodations for CPC+CBEx, please disregard these offers and forward the information to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com so we can investigate and help prevent further solicitations.