Over the three-day agenda, you’ll explore the latest clinical updates impacting patient outcomes, gain best practices for successfully putting patients at the center of care, plus have the opportunity to gain fresh perspectives on how to ensure you are providing the right drug, at the right price, to the right patient.
Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Attend
- Collaborate with healthcare providers and stakeholders to identify service gaps and potential solutions.
Session: Healthcare Industry Consolidation: The Impact on Cancer Care and Strategic Partnerships
- Evaluate existing areas of concern impeding access to care and brainstorm solutions to reduce or eliminate barriers.
Session: Treating the Person: Integrating Support Services into Clinical Pathways
- Discuss different initiatives to promote innovative, cost-effective care delivery models.
Session: Cost Matters: Including Effectiveness in Pathways Decision Making
- Explore data-driven tools to measure and improve the coordination and quality of care for patients.
Session: AI in Cancer Care: Separating Fact from Fiction
- Discuss incentives for providers to promote preventive care and patient-centered care models.
Session: Individualized Care in the Pathways Setting: Not an Oxymoron
If you are interested in speaking opportunities, please contact Adel Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org.